"50 Classic Christmas Songs For The Perfect Holiday" iTunes issue
Not sure where shall I put this but anyone here downloaded the "50 Classic Christmas Songs For The Perfect Holiday" 1-3? (Torrent links: http://thepiratebay.sx/search/VA%2050%20...day/0/99/0) and added it on iTunes? Cause some of the songs there are not working like Frank Sintara's "Jingle Bells" it says 0:00 but when I play it on VLC, it plays. Anyone had the same issue as I am? Is there a way could I fix it?

Thanks guys! Smile
Idk specifically the place either, I guess Applications and Software?

Either way, I can't know for sure. I'm just spouting BS here with my thoughts but it might have been an error somewhere along the way and it won't work with itunes, because it's finicky. VLC is good at reading all formats so that's why it works with it.

But that's just me thinking out loud, sorry that I have no real answer.
Music is a proper place for this, given that anyone who comes to browse this section has an interest in this subject, and the best knowledge to fix it.

I downloaded and had a peek, and discovered that all the files that won't play have Amazon's fingerprints all over them.

iTunes improperly thinks they have a 48K sampling rate, so it chokes on them.

It is possible the Amazon files have corrupted headers, or maybe iTunes is not smart enough to properly read those files.

VLC handles them much better, and can fix them at the expense of tossing all the metadata in the process.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft rock love songs from the 1970s and 1980s Resurgence 64 152,368 Mar 25, 2024, 17:06 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Songs you like to listen while driving heroskeep 6 460 Mar 14, 2024, 13:05 pm
Last Post: heroskeep
  Songs are always missing parts sixeyeco 2 17,041 May 31, 2021, 18:09 pm
Last Post: Anoid
  what's a good way to take all the songs on a spotify playlist and download them? milleniumstealer.00 0 12,699 Nov 15, 2020, 21:54 pm
Last Post: milleniumstealer.00
  Everything on itunes free xeon123 6 23,816 Nov 16, 2017, 13:38 pm
Last Post: firefoxx