20gb Intel leak
I dislike mega, so grabbed the magnet link posted later, around 400+Mb.

Whats needed are the instructions in the 'backdoors' to block outgoing and forge incoming telemetry to not just the OS part, but the hidden cores.

Without having to reflash any BIOS as needed in a prior hack.

Also: delete or move the torrent in the cache.
It can be remotely read.
I was just thinking about that intel leak...
there is no internal chip circuitry design i think, 
i mean hardware transistors grid circuitry inside the chip...
but if there are billions of transistors in a
DIE, that means the DIE 'photo' transfers must 
be billions of bytes just to record them on a
picture like media...i really wonder how they do 
and how much memory space needs 1 actual DIE.
Perhaps we can use the leak to make The Pirate Bay's own microprocessor: Incel Pimpium.
The hardware die would contain little to no useful information about function, as one cannot see the logic state on individual transistors. The chip is tested and configured *after* manufacture.

We know the corps, and presumably uncle scam have access to the ring 0 level that the user cannot control. Whats needed is the ability to spoof those communication channels. And block them.

They must be spoofed because the newer chips will shut down after 90 days if they cannot phone home.

Supposed marketed as a 'feature' to prevent school laptops from being stolen in south america.
And crept into desktops.
A retort rethoric "feature" as half Latam is off-line, so those chips will never phone home, legit or not.

Update: Nice how the land of the free allows such degrading degree of product control...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EA data leak (751GB) JC-4002 2 13,549 Aug 03, 2021, 19:59 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  About the Microsoft and Intel leaks RobertX 2 11,094 Jul 30, 2021, 03:41 am
Last Post: waregim
  (related to microsoft leak) - Should I upload this to youtube? JC-4002 2 10,761 Oct 05, 2020, 16:44 pm
Last Post: JC-4002
  HBO Targets Torrent Users Over Game of Thrones Leak Ernesto 0 9,008 Apr 19, 2015, 04:35 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  Sony Movies Leak Online After Hack Attack Ernesto 1 10,492 Dec 03, 2014, 04:00 am
Last Post: coffeessss