2 torrents I can't finish
This one

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/9646605...64-THADOGG

I can't finish the torrent, even though I see there are several seeds, the eta gets to 0, then it goes to 100% for a second then back to 99.9%

and this one

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6309701...ason_(1-7)

This is a little bit strange, I was a seed for this torrent, now I'm trying to send it to get my ratio to 1.0, I had 100% but now it has fallen back to 99.7% and I'm missing pieces? What happened to them? I'm using utorrent 3.5.4 build 44846 32-bit? Isn't it supposed to ban bad peers who keep sending corrupt data? I've downloaded 24.6 Gigabyes of the 10.3 GB rocky torrent and it doesn't look like it's doing it. If there are seeds they must have all the uncorrupt pieces. As for the family ties torrent, could something be corrupting good pieces I already had?

Moe edited Dec 12, 2018 00:29 am this post because:

Report Torrents / Comments is not a help forum.

Do not post there unless you are reporting fakes, spam, or malware.

moved

Nobody is sending you bad data. Your own system is modifying the data after it is downloaded.
What can I do about that?
1. Check for malware in your system.
2. Check your storage for faults - Bad disk drives, bad memory, unreliable connections (cables), unstable software.

Some files may be changed, thus making the torrent look incomplete (going back to 97%).
3. Run a secure OS.
The two primary culprits are antivirus software, and playing back movies and music from your downloads folder.
Perhaps memory, I have been getting the same blue screen for weeks, just don't have the money for new RAM, and memtest I ran for 32 hours and got lots of errors.
(Dec 12, 2018, 15:48 pm)thesnare Wrote: I have been getting the same blue screen for weeks

How unfortunate.  Rolleyes
I managed to get the rest of family ties, the pieces that I lost, the rocky ones keeps failing the hash check on the same piece.
Can you try to download one file at a time? Torrent clients usually allow sequential download, in this case files will be saved to disk one by one. Or you can selectively pick them by hand.

I would suggest a good gut job on the PC but if you post about torrent not finishing while having frequent critical errors, then I suspect you aren't tech savvy. Sorry if you don't have the money for the repairs (or eventually a new motherboard), good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how can I add multiple torrents in uTorrent? migotka21 5 15,879 Jan 03, 2017, 14:28 pm
Last Post: cptflint
  Can't download torrents Ichigo_Kurosaki 10 24,995 Aug 08, 2016, 18:58 pm
Last Post: dynstab2
  Can't download torrents on piratebay monks19 1 10,910 Aug 30, 2014, 16:09 pm
Last Post: kjf
  can't download magnet links or torrents gooler 4 12,905 Mar 04, 2014, 07:28 am
Last Post: akun
  Can't get torrents.. pinesol 0 9,949 Jan 21, 2014, 17:24 pm
Last Post: pinesol